This course begins with an overview of Sterling Order Management and the business models it supports. The course then describes how to define participants and create organizations and users. Through a combination of procedural information and exercises, students will learn about topics such as how to assign attributes to the different roles defined in Sterling Order Management and configure user access policies.
The course also covers Process Modeling features, including how to set up a business process workflow for an organization. Students are then introduced to statuses, conditions, transactions, and other components of a process type pipeline. The course then describes how to create a process type pipeline.
Unit 1: Overview of Applications Manager
Unit 2: Configuring Organizations
Unit 3: Creating Users and Configuring Access Policies
Unit 4: Case Study
Unit 5: Overview of Process Modeling
Unit 6: Configuration Basics
Course Wrap Up
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Map the participant details to their appropriate roles using Application Platform.
- Create users and configure user security features using Application Platform.
- Describe Process Modeling.
- Create the following components:
- Statuses, Conditions, and Services
- Events and Event Handlers
- Actions and Transactions
- Create pipelines and pipeline determination rules.
Prezzo di listino
2.100,00 EUR + IVA per partecipante
- 24 ore
- 3 giorni
Before taking this course, students should have completed:
- Intro to Sterling Order Management
- DL25011G - IBM Sterling Order Management Fundamentals
Durata: 24 ore (3 giorni)
Erogabile on-line e on-site
Tutti i nostri corsi sono erogabili anche in modalità on-line (con formazione a distanza), oppure on-site, sempre personalizzati secondo le esigenze.