This course teaches database administrators how to plan, implement and manage Db2 11.1 databases using the High Availability Disaster Recovery HADR) feature. The lectures cover the processing performed for a Db2 Primary and Standby Db2 database. The Db2 database configuration options that define and control the HADR function are covered. The option to define and operate multiple HADR standby databases will be explained. The course also covers the special considerations for allowing read only access by applications to a HADR Standby database. Students will learn the Db2 commands like TAKEOVER, START HADR and STOP HADR that are used to control HADR primary and standby database activity. The monitoring for HADR status of the primary and standby databases using the db2pd commands will be presented. The course also presents usage of HADR with Db2 pureScale databases.
- Db2 HADR Concepts and implementation
- Db2 HADR Standby database management
- Db2 HADR for pureScale
Please refer to course overview
Prezzo di listino
700,00 EUR + IVA per partecipante
- 8 ore
- 1 giorno
- A working knowledge of Db2 11.1 database server management including backup and recovery operations, Db2 utility execution and database monitoring with db2pd commands.
- Use basic Linux OS functions such as file management, file permissions, and text file editing.
- These skills can be developed by taking:
- CL207 Db2 11.1 Administration Workshop for Linux or
- CL487 Db2 11.1 quickstart for experienced relational DBAs
Prezzo di listino: 700,00 EUR + IVA per partecipante
Durata: 8 ore
Prezzo: 700,00 EUR + IVA
Erogabile on-line e on-site
Tutti i nostri corsi sono erogabili anche in modalità on-line (con formazione a distanza), oppure on-site, sempre personalizzati secondo le esigenze.