This is an online course. Please do not make travel arrangements for this course.
After you receive confirmation that you are enrolled, you will be sent further instructions to access audio, video and remote labs.
This course is designed to present a description of the activities required to install, tailor, maintain, and support an IMS DB/TM system. This course describes aspects of the IMS architecture and internal structure that support database and transaction management.
- IMS Packaging and Overview
- IMS Installation and IVP
- Transaction Flow: Input Messages
- Transaction Scheduling and Execution
- IMS Locking, IMS Logger and Syncpoint Processing
- Connecting IMS to CICS and DB2
- The IMS Gen and Online Change
- IMS Data Sharing, the Common Services Layer, and Dynamic Resource Definition
- More Functions that Improve IMS Availability
- Prepare the IVP System and IMS for Education
- IMS DB/DC System SYS3 Execution
- Describe a detailed description of the activities required to install, tailor, maintain and support an IMS DB/TM system
- Understand the aspects of the IMS architecture and internal structure that support Database and Transaction Management
- Understand the IMS DB/TM architecture
- Design, install, and customize an IMS DB/TM system
- Perform system administration for an IMS DB/TM system
Prezzo di listino
1.400,00 EUR + IVA per partecipante
- 12 ore
- 1 giorno
You should have completed:
- IMS Fundamentals (CM010) or IMS Fundamentals - Web (CMW01) or have equivalent knowledge
You should also have:
- Some system programming experience with IMS systems.
Durata: 12 ore (1 giorno)
Erogabile on-line e on-site
Tutti i nostri corsi sono erogabili anche in modalità on-line (con formazione a distanza), oppure on-site, sempre personalizzati secondo le esigenze.