This course teaches IBM Spectrum LSF 10.1 version.
The course is designed to give system administrators the knowledge required to implement and maintain LSF in their working environment. They will gain a solid understanding of workload resource management, cluster configuration and administration. The workshops provide valuable experience with the installation of LSF, cluster configuration and administration. The system administrator will also learn helpful hints and tips and develop fundamental troubleshooting skills.
LSF concepts and terminology
Job submission and control
Cluster query commands
LSF batch system configuration
LSF scheduling policies and fairshare policies
IBM Spectrum LSF with EGO
LSF application integration and deployment
- Define concepts and terms use in IBM Spectrum LSF
- Install IBM Spectrum LSF
- Submit jobs in IBM Spectrum LSF
- Manage resources
- Use cluster query commands
- Describe IBM Spectrum LSF architecture and configuration
- Describe LSF scheduling policies
- Describe resources allocation limits
- Detail LSF cluster management
- Troubleshoot and debug IBM Spectrum LSF
- Describe and work with EGO
- Explain application integration and deployment
- 24 ore
- 3 giorni
- be familiar with UNIX/Linux
- and have basic UNIX/Linux system administration experience
No previous experience with IBM Platform products is assumed or required.
Durata: 24 ore (3 giorni)
Solo su richiesta
Questo corso è erogabile solo su richiesta, in modalità on-line (con formazione a distanza), oppure on-site, sempre personalizzati secondo le esigenze.