This five-day, fast-paced course provides comprehensive training on how to install, configure, and manage a VMware NSX-T™ Data Center environment. This course covers key NSX-T Data Center features and functionality offered in the NSX-T Data Center 3.0 release, including the overall infrastructure, logical switching, logical routing, networking and security services, micro-segmentation and firewalls, and more.
Access to a software-defined data center environment is provided through hands-on labs to reinforce the skills and concepts presented in the course.
By the end of the course, you should be able to meet the following objectives:
- Describe VMware Virtual Cloud Network and the NSX-T Data Center architecture
- Describe the NSX-T Data Center components and main functions
- Explain the NSX-T Data Center key features and benefits
- Deploy and configure NSX-T Data Center infrastructure
- Configure layer 2 logical switching and bridging
- Explain the tiered routing architecture and configure gateways
- Configure advanced services such as VPN and load balancing
- Describe the NSX-T Data Center security model with micro-segmentation
- Configure Distributed Firewall and Gateway Firewall to protect east-west and north-south traffic
- Explain advanced security enforcement with URL analysis, IDS, and partner service insertion
- Integrate VMware Identity ManagerTM or LDAP with NSX-T Data Center and configure role-based access control
- Describe NSX-T Data Center Federation use-cases and architecture for switching, routing, and security.
- Experienced system administrators or network administrators
Prezzo di listino
2.900,00 EUR + IVA per partecipante
- 35 ore
- 5 giorni
Good understanding of TCP/IP services and network security and working experience with firewalls
- Working experience with enterprise switching and routing
Solid understanding of concepts presented in the following courses:
- VMware Data Center Virtualization Fundamentals
- VMware Introduction to Network Virtualization with NSX
- VMware Network Virtualization Fundamentals
Prezzo di listino: 2.900,00 EUR + IVA per partecipante
Durata: 35 ore (5 giorni)
Erogabile on-line e on-site
Tutti i nostri corsi sono erogabili anche in modalità on-line (con formazione a distanza), oppure on-site, sempre personalizzati secondo le esigenze.